Office Manager at Hooke Bio
Office Manager required to join a dynamic and innovative start up in Shannon, Co Clare. Working closely with the wider team, you will manage the day to day activities of the office and executive administrative tasks. Ideally suited to someone who enjoys a fast-paced, demanding and varied role. Flexible hours if required.
• 3+ years’ experience in an office environment essential
• Management accounts experience
• Payroll and Goods inwards/outwards experience
• Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
• Organizational skills
• Open minded approach to work with a can-do attitude
• Adaptable and reliable and willing to take on a range of responsibilities
• Minute taking for meetings and distribution
• Managerial experience of an office environment and or start up business
Immediate start desirable (Fixed term contract of 6 months to start with extension a possibility).
May suit an accounting technician or a newly qualified accountant with office experience.
Closing date: 5pm 20th March 2020.